Miss Ramona entered the first grade this week!
I sent her off on the bus at 8:13am and didn't see her again until 3:28pm.
The house is pretty quiet without our Ramona during the day. I guess she is really the life of the Ramona-Mika-Paula party most of the time. I used the new-found quiet time to finish a couple of projects:
1) Mika's bedding. I trimmed a full-sized comforter to twin-size, sewed some purple fabric onto it, and made a ruffled bed skirt out of the leftovers. It's not perfect, but it's finished--and it matches the girls' room.
2) Chrysanthemum wreath. I cut up a bundle of fake flowers, wrapped them around a wire hanger, glued on a bow and hung it on the front door.
It was about time to take down that daffodil wreath--Spring is long gone and back-to-school season is here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment