Sunday, May 9, 2021

Paula's Preschool Graduation

It's finally happened--I am now TWO years behind on this blog. Ramona was watching me edit these photos and she asked why I didn't just skip those two years and start documenting more recent events. Maybe I should. It's unlikely I will "catch up" anytime soon. 

For the time being, I will keep enjoy these blasts to the past whenever I actually sit down and open up this blog. Today is Mother's Day and I consider it a treat to be able to do this while the kids play UNO with Forest.

So . . . here we are in May 2019. Five-year-old Paula is graduating from preschool and attending a post-graduation party hosted by Ms. Stacie.
The graduates: Audrey, Claire, Evan, Makayla, Paula, and Quinn. They were adorably shy.
Kazoos came out for one of the songs on the program
For a class gift, we gave Ms. Stacie a sign with the name of her preschool. It seemed appropriate since it was her first year setting up her school.
Party time!
Wylie discovered a gun that shot balls at bears.
Paula fishing for prizes
Congratulations, Paula! And thank you Ms. Stacie for an amazing year of preschool!

No comments: