Would Halloween be Halloween without multiple costumes and creating outfits from trash?
I don't know.
Here is Paula dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz for a library Halloween party. Her dolphin costume wasn't ready yet and I couldn't resist putting her in her blue dress, ruby slippers, and pigtail braids.
Mika's sea turtle costume wasn't ready yet, either, so we made do with what we had:Ramona dressed as Hermione Granger again. Here they are in a grocery store parking lot decorating pumpkins before the library party:
At the party:
At the park after the party:
Costume-making time: Wylie's crab hat made from an ace of hearts costume:
Crab claws cut out of an old red skirt:
Paula's dolphin hat made from an old bicycle helmet:
The rest of her dolphin costume made from Ramona's old bunny costume, wire hangers, batting, and an old pair of sweatpants:
Mika's sea turtle costume made from an old dress, green lace curtains, and some pink ribbon:
(we found a foam turtle shell at the dollar store)
I saw some amazing turtle masks that could be purchased on the internet. Rather than buying one, I made one out of a cereal box instead.
Ramona's costume may have been the easiest. She just wore an old dance recital outfit, along with a mermaid skirt I found secondhand. All I had to make was a starfish to attach to her blue hair:Mika and Ramona before Halloween Week at the dance studio: (mask must not have been completed, yet)
Ramona before my orchestra concert:
Traditional family photo before the church Halloween party:
Forest--palm tree
Ivy--jellyfish
Ramona--mermaid
Paula--dolphin
Mika--sea turtle
Wylie--crab
Chowing on cheese by the chili station:
Face painting:
Trunk or Treat:
October 31st:
Classroom parties:
Izzy Sheridan, Sophie Kisling, Lainee Kincaid, Brynlie Aschenbrenner, Emersyn McMillin, Avarie Aschenbrenner, and Ramona
Broadcom Halloween:
Neighborhood Trick-or-Treating:
🎃🍬😁!

































































No comments:
Post a Comment