Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Excuses, Excuses

It's the last day of February and I am realizing that I have not come up with a single blog post all month. Somewhere I have written down a list of posts I intend to write, but obviously, that list got buried beneath some other more urgent to-do lists.

Here is another list--a list of excuses for why I didn't get to my blog post list this month:

1) My darling Wylie boy. He is so busy every waking minute. When my girls were this age, they would get into things, but I don't remember fearing for their lives as often as I do for this child. I love him so much (and I really do hope I can keep him alive).
2) Lots of orchestra. I am on the orchestra board this year, and especially with no instruction manual for this job, it has turned out to be a lot of work with a steep learning curve. Early in the month I helped plan a fundraiser for our organization that consumed way too many hours. More on that, later.
3) Harry Potter. I am trying to stay ahead of Ramona in the book series, and it is a littler harder than I thought! But it's not so bad curling up with a blanket, finishing a chapter in the book, and feeling like I accomplished something.

Stay tuned for my Christmas blog post in March. Hopefully.

No comments: