Sunday, August 24, 2014

Y'all Ready For THIS?

We have now joined the ranks of parents with a school-aged child. Ramona is a Kindergartener.
Here she is on her first day. She was so excited to ride the school bus and sit next to our neighbor Megan.
I ended up following her to school so I could help her line up when the bell rang. I found her looking pretty overwhelmed after getting off the bus, almost getting swept away by the current of larger elementary school children. I guess it's not easy being green, even if you're Ramona.
We found Mrs. Eddy's line and before long my little Kindergartener was off to her classroom. I can't say I shed any tears--I don't usually cry about kids growing up. Hopefully Mika and Paula won't cry too much during the mornings while Ramona is gone.

Have fun in school, little Miss!

No comments: