The house hunt is over.
We took a quick trip to Cedar Rapids this week to look at some houses and neighborhoods. Parry drove the entire way, Teresa shared helpful observations, and both of them provided Ramona with ample attention when Forest and I were occupied with the seemingly enormous process of home ownership.
Although it was only my second time in Cedar Rapids, it is gradually beginning to feel like home. And now we actually have a specific structure within that city to call our home: a raised ranch with four bedrooms, two and a half baths, a fenced yard, fantastic counterspace in the kitchen, and its very own washer and dryer.




3 comments:
Ivy that's wonderful. I'm glad you found a home.
CONGRATS!!!! LOVE IT!!!
Oh, wow! It looks beautiful! We are really going to miss your family. I'm glad you've got a home-y place to head to, though. Congrats!
Post a Comment